The first round of milling and paving on streets in the City of Lockport for 2019 is scheduled to begin Monday, April 22, with weather permitting.
During this first phase of road work, some streets will be both milled and paved while others will be paved only. Streets being milled and paved are:
- Corinthia Street (from Prospect Street to Trowbridge Street)
- Caledonia Street (from Hawley Street to Prospect Street)
- Hawley Street (from Caledonia Street to Park Avenue)
- Niagara Street (from North Transit Street to Prospect Street)
- North Transit Street (from Grand Street to Monroe Street)
- Mill Street (from VanBuren Street to Clinton Street)
- Scovell Street (from Clinton Street to Williams Street)
- Washington Street (from Church Street to Prospect Street)
- Grand Street (from Gooding Street to North Transit Street)
- Olcott Street (from Mill Street to Vine Street)
The following roads are scheduled to be paved only:
- Highland Street (from Hillcrest Drive to Michigan Street)
- Hillcrest Drive (from Michigan Street to dead end)
- Harwood Place (from Jackson Street to dead end)
- Butler Street (from Jackson Street to Vine Street)
Please be mindful of construction crews as this work begins to improve and repair local roadways.
For more information, contact the City of Lockport Highways & Parks Department at 716.439.6750.