Residents of Lockport have access to a full range of services, including a recycling and refuse program, parks and recreation activities, community development initiatives and online bill payment options. No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it all – and so much more – in the City of Lockport.
Taxes are mailed to residents on the following schedule:
- January: General City Tax
- March: Niagara County Tax
- September: School District Tax
- No parking is allowed on city streets between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- Snow must removed from sidewalks by 5 p.m. each day.
- Animal wastes must be disposed of in a safe and healthy manner.
Lawns, vacant lots and business properties must be properly maintained. For answers to property maintenance questions, contact the code enforcement office.
Youths, 16 years of age and younger, are not allowed to loiter on city streets between the hours of 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Domestic Violence Hotline
Domestic violence is a crime. There is a 24-hour confidential hotline number available at 716.433.6717.